Become a Client
If you are interested in becoming a PTAC client:
You must fill out and submit the online “Client Intake Form"
This form provides company contact information, number of employees, average annual gross sales, and date of establishment. It also requests information on company ownership (woman-owned, minority-owned, veteran-owned) as well as socio-economic classifications (disadvantaged, HUBZone, small business, etc.)
When the Client Intake Form is received by PTAC, you will be assigned to a counselor who will contact you with a request for additional information, possibly schedule a meeting with you and further discuss your needs.
- Client Search Profile. LA PTAC's database administrator conducts bid lead searches in over 3500 bid sites located internationally, nationally and statewide. Once you have submitted the Client Intake Form, you will be provided with a link to complete the Client Search Profile form which provides your counselor the information to be used in setting up your search criteria. This criteria is based on geographic location of where you want to sell products to and/or where you want to perform contract services. Searches are also conducted based on keywords (i.e., construction) and codes (NAICS, FSC and PSC).
All are welcome to be clients if you have a legitimate "for-profit" business and are Louisiana based.
There is no charge for LA PTAC services.
What to Expect….
- Individual Government Contracting Technical Counseling
- Support with Bid Proposals
- Information on all government levels: local, state and federal
- Identification of bid opportunities
- Registration & Certifications
- Training events
- Networking / matchmaking events
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Procurement Award History
- Confidentiality concerning your company pertaining to any third party, with exception of our funding sources, without express consent by your company
What we Expect….
- Meet with LA PTAC and receive at least 30 minutes of counseling time and/or attend a LA PTAC event every 12 months
- Changes in your company’s POC
- Let us know your service needs
- Updates in Company Capabilities
- Return our Survey
- How is it going? Report any Federal, State or Local Contract or Subcontract Awards Information
LA PTAC can not assist non-profit organizations per our federal terms and conditions.